Monday, February 3, 2014

Oops.

Miss Emmi, Miss Emmi, where have you been? It's been months and there's nary a post to be seen!

Erm... oops! Life kinda snowed me under, and when the weather cleared I just got lazy trying to catch up on free time. Here's a quick summary:

  • Finished and submitted my thesis, got a H1!
 
My baby!
  •  Applied for 12 postgraduate courses. I never want to write a personal statement again!
  • Received a bunch of rejections and had a sulk.
  • Got an interview... and got accepted, with a scholarship to boot!
  • Officially starting a PhD in March, however I'm already swamped in pre-reading. D: Don't let me complain too much however, I'm now only 4 years away from qualifying for my dream career!
  • At some point in this crazy schedule I'll be trying to move out of home and get my drivers licence (at the grand old age of 25).
  • Spent way too much money on a Wheels and Dollbaby sale, but who can blame me when it looks this cute?

 



 
  • Worked on more costumes, and started a facebook page to keep people updated of my progress here, including stuff like this gal from Adventure Time:
 
  • Went through a horrible few months trying to grow out my pixie cut where I did NOT want to be photographed. I'm still not sure if I will keep growing it or just chop it all off again!
  • Tried the whole 'fake tan' thing with mixed results. I'm starting it realise it's quite subtle but it was a shock at first!

  •  Shaved an alpaca.



No context needed or given. 

Thanks to all those who stuck around while I was AWOL. Hopefully will be posting more regularly this year!

3 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

It's wonderful to see you again! Welcome back! ♥

You've really done incredible, honey, happiest congratulations on all of your recent accomplishments. I hope that 2014 continues to bring you scores of success and happiness.

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

justicepirate.com said...

Sounds wonderful! All of it! So glad to hear about it and you look amazing! Yey!
+Victoria+

Randi C said...

So much good news, congratulations!!!

P.S. The outfit is AMAZING, the tan looks great, and the alpaca is adorable (as is your shaving ensemble).

Post a Comment