Erm... oops! Life kinda snowed me under, and when the weather cleared I just got lazy trying to catch up on free time. Here's a quick summary:
- Finished and submitted my thesis, got a H1!
- Applied for 12 postgraduate courses. I never want to write a personal statement again!
- Received a bunch of rejections and had a sulk.
- Got an interview... and got accepted, with a scholarship to boot!
- Officially starting a PhD in March, however I'm already swamped in pre-reading. D: Don't let me complain too much however, I'm now only 4 years away from qualifying for my dream career!
- At some point in this crazy schedule I'll be trying to move out of home and get my drivers licence (at the grand old age of 25).
- Spent way too much money on a Wheels and Dollbaby sale, but who can blame me when it looks this cute?
- Worked on more costumes, and started a facebook page to keep people updated of my progress here, including stuff like this gal from Adventure Time:
- Went through a horrible few months trying to grow out my pixie cut where I did NOT want to be photographed. I'm still not sure if I will keep growing it or just chop it all off again!
- Tried the whole 'fake tan' thing with mixed results. I'm starting it realise it's quite subtle but it was a shock at first!
- Shaved an alpaca.
No context needed or given.
Thanks to all those who stuck around while I was AWOL. Hopefully will be posting more regularly this year!