Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Who Wore it Better?

I just found out there is another film adaptation of Elizabeth Taylor's life coming out, this time with Helena Bohema Cater who scrubs up kinda amazingly:
 
 

I'll admit that I haven't watched Lindsay Lohan's version yet - while she looked good in some photos, the negative reviews really deterred me.


At least we know Helena can do the wild, crazy hair Liz sported in her later years:



Better than whatever this was....


What do you think? Who is the better Liz?

2 comments:

Jess Buckley said...

I'm so excited for Helena's version! Liz was so amazingly gorgeous, and Lohan just didn't cut it for me. Not elegant enough, I felt she made a mockery of Liz.

Jessica Cangiano said...

Wow, I'd have never pegged her for looking like Liz, but scrubbed up (as you so aptly put it) she does a bit. I adore Helena's skilled acting, so she gets my vote as the most likely to do Liz justice.

♥ Jessica

Post a Comment