Tuesday, October 30, 2012

These boots were made for ... grievous bodily harm


I love my new Jeffrey Campbell Litas. I've never had so many people stop me to compliment me on my shoes before! They are just so FIERCE. And surprisingly comfortable (for me. Not for anybody who trips into me).


I bought some petticoats from Modcloth thanks to lots of other bloggers posting those $20 referral codes. Hope y'all enjoy your bonus credit! I'm loving the way they fill out my skirts. How did I do vintage for so long without them?!


Outfit Details:

Shirt - Kenji
Coat - Mum's (mine now hahaha)
Cuff - Diva
Skirt - ASOS
Petticoat - Modcloth
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Purse - Dangerfield






Showing off my $5 imitation purse outside the Chanel store. ONE DAY I WILL OWN YOU. As my boyfriend was taking this photo, a lady walked up to me and handed me a rose! Hence my bemused face in the next image.


 T-thank you?


I got a photo with the very lovely Meow Meow - if she ever comes to visit your town, please go see her perform! She's an amazing caberet singer with a wicked sense of humor.

Two more assignments to go and then I'm done for the year! Can't wait!

8 comments:

Trina44 said...

They kind of remind me of Madonna's in Desperately Seeking Susan.

Perdita said...

OOOOOH I love them. Fierce indeed. Adoring the contrast between the soft, 50s line of the skirt and the ultra modern boot style.

Lizzy said...

WOW!! nice shoes! ah! and I LOVE your coat! I like your complete outfit.

Michelle's Style File said...

WOW! Loving those boots.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.com
GIVEAWAY

Jessica Cangiano said...

Jaw-droppingly awesome shoes! They're so fierce and formidable, yet with that outfit and your darling haircut, they almost seem tame (I say that as a positive thing) and as though they could easily be partnered with almost any ensemble.

♥ Jessica

wardrobeexperience said...

i'm not so sure if i like to see litas mixed with a flared 50s skirt ... but actually it's fun and totally unexpected. ja, like it. ;)

Haute Rockabilly Fashionista said...

Oh my word those boots! I would have stopped you on the street as well.

HRF

Laura Lee said...

I love your sense of style! Awesome blog :)

Post a Comment