Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Revolutionary Road Dress

 No, I haven't found time to cut my hair - just some old photos from the start of this year when I had a pixie cut! I'm not sure if I ever put snaps with it like this online.


I love these glasses but they are too loose! I can't wear them to work because they slip off any time I look down at my papers. Does anybody have experience with asking an optometrist to adjust frames that were not purchased at their store? For freesies? Otherwise I'll just tape them behind my ears.


I wish I had bought this dress in more colours. Just a cheap little thing off ASOS but I've been dying for a shift dress with neck cutouts after watching Revolutionary Road all those years ago.


See? GAWJUS

 



I'm starting to get in the mood for summer after posting all of these! I do miss dress weather. Or at least, weather where I can wear a dress without hiding it behind a billion layers.

I've got a question for you, blog followers! Should I get this haircut again? Grow my hair back into a bob? Or take horse supplements until it goes past my shoulderblades again? Currently I'm rocking (unintentionally) something I call 'The Sherlock' after Benedict Cumberbatch in the BBC adaptation. It looks terrible but I don't know what to do with it because I haven't decided whether to stay short or grow long. I would really appreciate thoughts on this! Thanks lovelies~

6 comments:

Trina44 said...

I like the short hair, it's really cute.

Miss Magpie said...

Have you ever had it in a bob before? I went from a pixie cut to a bob and am currently sporting a longer length bob and debating whether to go shorter again! Maybe give the bob a go and see how you like it?

K2 said...

Va-va-voom for the dress. Very lovely.
I really like your short hair. Not everyone can rock short hair, but you do.

Desiree said...

Play with it at different lengths but staying super short will leave you bored after a while, I think.

justicepirate.com said...

how long is your hair now? Your hair looks lovely any length, really.
+Victoria+

Jessica Cangiano said...

Eeeep, how have I not told you yet how much I adore this dress and gorgeous deep turquoise hue on you. You look like you just walked out of a fashion spread, dear gal!

♥ Jessica

Post a Comment