Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Der Kuss

These are my new favourite leggings, made by an Australian company called Black Milk who are famous for their use of iconic prints on clothing. They're perfect for an art geek like me! Let's not talk about how much I've spent on them lately...


M



These shoes are also completely b'dass - I got them at a very snazzy 40% off, and they are surprisingly comfortable for their shape and height! I'm mad about the architechtural design. They tie into the pattern of the leggings juuuust right.


You may have noticed I cut my hair super short after all! The lovely Paigey said it best in her recent article about the merits of pixie hair. It really is so much easier to take care of, and despite the little twinges I get when watching shampoo commercials because I can't swish my hair about and look ultra feminine, I prefer looking gamine and unique.


Till next time!

7 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

AWESOMENESS all around!!!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Ahhh... Klimt? my other half would go OFF over these.

Paigey The Vintage Dame said...

You look just darling with this haircut! It really suits you and your fabulously edgy style! Also, thank you for the kind words on my post and sending your viewers to my post, that means a lot to me!

Rosina Lee said...

Fantastic hair and outfit!! Sweet cheeks you have won the Besame crimson rouge on my blog this week ( yay!) can you please flick me your address etc to rosinadezign@hotmail.com with besame in the header. xxx

Jessica Cangiano said...

Those leggings are resplendently awesome! The Kiss is one of my all-time favourite paintings and was "our piece of art" when my husband and I first started dating. So much so that we made sure to hang a poster of it in the first bedroom we lived in together.

♥ Jessica

harbourmaster said...

That print looks bangin' with the shoes! I'm really liking this edgier look for you - you pull it off with absolute aplomb.

justicepirate.com said...

Love the Gustav Klimt stockings!!
+Victoria+

Post a Comment