Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Just dropping by to wish you a merry christmas and to finally post pictures of my new haircut! I asked for something 'Audrey Hepburn circa Sabrina' and I am very happy with the results! (Any melbourne based ladies should give the Biba Academy studios a try. You get a high quality haircut for $20, supervised by professionals - the only downside is that the students take longer, but they are constantly making you cups of tea and coffee so the time flies by!)



Boyfriend and I accidentally matched! Cute or weird? I can't decide.
 

My Xmas dress was snapped up for a bargain 75% off (caught them doing the markdowns for boxing day at Myer so I managed to get in before the crowds!) It was chosen in anticipation of the predicted 30 degree day, but....


Melbourne did its darndest to give us a white christmas via a thunderous hailstorm!




I still have no idea what I even got for Christmas - we're hosting this year so there hasn't been any time between cooking to take a look under the tree! Taking a break to nurse my food-baby while blogging. Hopefully will be allowed to open soon!

My love to you all - hope you are having a safe, restful and merry christmas, and that Santa left you something special under the tree!

6 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Your hair is GORGEOUS on you! Merry Xmas!

Mabel said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love your hair!!!! I used to have mine like that and I think it was my best ever look. Merry Christmas!!!! :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

janiece said...

I LOVE your hair like that, it makes you look a million times more striking! Great move.

Kate said...

Merry Christmas!!

Perdita said...

Great hair cut- and the dress is super.

esme and the lane way said...

Love your haircut!

Post a Comment