Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cup Day Outfit

On monday my new work held a Melbourne Cup Day themed morning tea, and as any vintage loving girl would do I took the opportunity to bust out a hat!



Outfit Details

Dress: Vintage, Etsy
Cardigan: ??? Hand-me-down!
Hat: Vintage, Ebay
Stockings: Op-shop
Shoes: Asos


Man I am so addicted to Clearly Contacts! They have a bunch of vintage-style glasses; I want these ones in ALL THE COLOURS!


The sailor shawl on this dress is what won me over when I saw it online - such a cute detail!

It has been an adjustment, to say the least, starting a full-time job - my body was not ready, argh. I slept until 2 on Saturday just to catch up! That said, there is a cute neighbourhood cat, the location is great (right next to uni and a bunch of awesome shops), and the people are all really nice (and I'm not just saying that because some of them may be reading this blog now!)

PS: Don't forget about my Revlon Fire and Ice giveaway here! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking my fistfull of hard earned dollars to etsy!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Dig! That! Hat! Cute ensemble.

Mabel said...

What an adorable outfit!!! I love your hat :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Oh, you look DIVINE. Best dressed filly there, no doubt.

I agree with Mabel, amazing hat.

Jojo said...

What a fab outfit! so nice to bust out a hat!! You look adorable! :)

Post a Comment