Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sale Time!

I'm clearing out my wardrobe again! Too much etsy shopping and too few hangers! So far I've listed a few vintage items and some modern pieces with a vintage-inspired feel.

All items can be found here on ebay.

A taste of what has been listed so far:


Austrian New Old Stock 50s Cat-Eye Glasses


Pink Boucle Weave 50s Pencil Skirt


Novelty Print Friends of Couture Snowflake Cardigan


50s-Style Full Skirted Red Satin Party Dress


50s-Style Bombshell Red Wiggle Dress with Black Lace


Cute Pink Floral Playsuit


60s Gold Lace Mini Dress


1940s Burgundy Halo Feathered Hat

I'll be looking for more gems in need of a new home over the coming days, so keep checking back!

4 comments:

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

Wonderful things!

Steph said...

I might have to keep an eye on that pink skirt.

Emmi, you left a note on my blog about a fascination with a certain blue dress in Revolutionary Road. Maybe we could talk about it... bellelass ( at ) yahoo (dot) com

Michelle's Style File said...

Great finds- love the spectacles!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

Mabel said...

I think I have those glasses!

Mabel
Mabel Time

Post a Comment