Thursday, June 2, 2011

Magazine Clutch Purses at ASOS

I've been doing a lot of online browsing on ASOS lately - free international shipping is not something I come across often! I found some vintage-inspired magazine clutch purses in their sale section which I thought may be of interest to you (they go for surprisingly high prices on Etsy). I'm not sure whether this style of purse first became popular in the 60s or 70s, but the idea of carrying your lippie in what appears at first glance to be a rolled up magazine is just inspired!

I particularly adore the first one - crossing my fingers that it won't sell out before payday!




If anyone purchases one, I'd love to see pictures. Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Pearl Westwood said...

These are really lovely, the last one is my favorite x

Post a Comment