Friday, December 17, 2010

My New Neighbors

Just a quick post for now - I went out a bit last week in some new outfits and visited a hot rod show, so I have a lot of pictures to come!

We get a lot of animal visitors at my new hours - and not just terrible ones like the red backed spider in my room. My neighbor's very free ranging chicken have taken a liking to our front yard, and I'm pretty sure I've also seen a fox slinking about.


We also have a lot of feral rabbits in our backyard. This one was the runt of his litter, he hasn't grown very much since he was a baby. He likes hiding under our hot water heater when it is raining, and eating all of Mum's attempts at starting a garden.


See how tiny he is?


And look! We have ducklings! You can see that it is very clearly spring around here :)

4 comments:

THE BIG MAMA INTROSPECTION said...

My dream have a duck as pet. rhooo so cute !! Lucky you !!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

awww cute little ducklings and bunnies

Shady Del Knight said...

I love animals both wild and domestic, Miss Emmi. I am fortunate to be able to observe wildlife in the wooded area outside my rear window. At one time or another I have seen red foxes, armadillo and sand cranes along with squirrels and many other species of birds. I want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. You have a great look and a fascinating life and I look forward to following you!

yoli said...

cute!

Post a Comment