Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


I hope each and every one of you has had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all the best for 2011! Blogging has been an amazing experience so far, and I have come to know so many amazing people that I may never have met otherwise - I'm amazingly grateful. I hope I can continue to put out interesting posts for your dashboards in the New Year <3 and of course I look forward to reading about all your adventures too.

Lots of love,

Emma

9 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Aww you look lovely here. I hope you also had a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!

Lizzy said...

Happy New Year for you too , my best wishes for you from Mexico! =)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Happy new Year!! what a fantastic pattern on the dress!!

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Happy New Year! All the best for 2011.

Dial V for Vintage said...

Happy 2011! :)

Zootsuitmama said...

Happy New Year! I still have your Enid Collins Purse you won! Send your info to xbettiexdoll@aol.com

Zoot

BaronessVonVintage said...

happy new year! you look radiant!!

LadyAngore said...

Happy new year! Love the dress!

THE BIG MAMA INTROSPECTION said...

Happy New Year ! Great to see you again here !

Post a Comment