Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being a Bad Blogger / Sales Post

My etsy favourites list is getting out of control, so I've listed a few things on ebay to (hopefully) fund the inevitable spending spree - I also don't want to pack stuff I don't plan on keeping when I move house, so it seemed like a good time to go through my wardrobe. There's a 50s black full skirted dress, a girdle, a brand new What Katie Did bra, a hat, cats eye sunglasses, fully fashioned seamed stockings and more! Please check it out! http://shop.ebay.com.au/fade096/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Sorry this post is a little boring - no outfits, pictures or anything! I basically have been living in my Freddies or a black pencil skirt/red shirt (my work uniform) so there isn't much to see :( I do have some pictures from my spa weekend (including some great finds from the market) but I just haven't had time to go through and upload them, but I'll get to it, I promise! Not to mention, I bought some goodies for a giveaway that have been sitting in my drawer for over three months... oopsies. Hopefully once I submit this assignment and move to my new house, we can resume our normal transmissions! Promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment