Monday, March 22, 2010

Thrifty Find - The Rejuvenator?!


WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN -


?!?!

I pretty much fell over myself laughing when I found this. The manual even said "for inner health and vitality"!! I didn't buy it but I'm wondering if I should go back and get it as a gag present, in case one of my vintage loving friends gets married, haha~

Just to give you an idea of scale, that thing is bigger than my hand! O_O I don't even want to imagine how noisy it is... or what the little old ladies at the thrift store were thinking when they decided to put this on the sales floor! Still reeling omg

6 comments:

Steph said...

Heh heh heeeehh... I think if I were you, curiosity would get the better of me... Just goes to show there is nothing new under the sun.

Screen Siren said...

Oh yes I remember this from Mad Men, hahah!

Miss Go Lightly said...

LOL, this is too funny! I remember Peggy holding this contraption and contemplating what to do with it hahaha! =D

Andi B. Goode said...

The mind boggles...
-Andi x

Maggi said...

Oh snap, that is awesome! I would have totally bought it for its kitsch value!

lsaspacey said...

So, how much were they charging for it?

Post a Comment