Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another day, another playsuit, and a happy ending.

It was hot again today, so I wore another playsuit out while I went op-shopping. Seems the universe wanted me to know that I am fine and my style is awesome, because a (slightly inebriated) lady at the train station approached me to say "You look just like Gidget! So wholesome! I wish I had a daughter like you." Hey - it may be an unconventional kinda compliment from an even more unconventional source, but by gosh I'm going to take it! Things like this and all the lovely comments of encouragement I got from my dear readers yesterday really do help me walk off the negative things. So thank you all!



Playsuit from Dangerfield

7 comments:

Brittany_Va-Voom Vintage said...

LOL, You DO look just like Gidget! I love that playsuit! The over-sized buttons make the whole outfit, I think! You're adorable!! :)

Shannon said...

I'm glad you got your confidence back. I think you look adorable in both your play suits!

Stefanie Valentine said...

Yay i'm so glad you feel better! You look great in all your playsuits! x

Rachel said...

I agree - you do look like Gidget. So cute!! I wish I had your lovely figure to wear a playsuit too - you look great!

esme and the lane way said...

Gorgeous, the sequel!

I haven't worn a playsuit out and a out for a while, you've inspired me...

Miss Emmi said...

Esme - I'm addicted to playsuits now! I bought three this summer and it quite clearly isn't enough, they're just so easy to throw on and lounge about it. I'd love to see some more of yours, though they'll probably send me on an ebay/etsy shopping spree :P

Brittany_Va-Voom Vintage said...

Hey, darlin' I gave you a blog award, come see!
http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment