Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Between working, packing my bags, wrapping presents and (failing at) cooking, I don't see myself having time to come online and wish you all a Merry Christmas, so I'll do it a little early. I hope every one of you has a wonderful day, filled with grotesque quantities of food, smiling relatives and toys that make noise :D

Apparently those of us in Melbourne can expect a cool-ish Christmas (thank goodness - it was well over 40 degrees last year) so I can finally wear this dress:






















It's a gorgeous little vintage silk number that has just the right shape to wear my new What Katie Did bullet bra underneath (I swear, my waist is nowhere near that tiny - optical illusion!) I was nervous ordering one, as I didn't know what the shape would be like on me, but I feel like an absolute bombshell with it on! Definitely going back for more~!

As you may have guessed from the packing reference earlier, I'm going away on holidays. I'll be staying close to the beach for a week and a bit with my grandparents, can't wait! They live in NSW so we don't get to see them often. Unfortunately, my suitcase is too small to pack my parasol so I'm going to have to get "wear sunscreen" henna'd on my hand - I burn incredibly easily and no amount of floppy hats are going to save me if I forget that vital step!

Enjoy your holidays, and have a swell new year's! Be seeing y'all!

4 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

Merry Christmas to you too and i hope you have a great holiday! I have yet to buy a bullet bra, i'm not sure what they'll look like on me! You look gorgeous though and that is a lovely dress. x

PaperDoll said...

That dress is gorgeous, and your waist in the second picture would make Scarlett O'Hara green with envy!

I love the way you styled your hair, too.

Ginger said...

You look lovely, so well put together! Glad to hear the good review on the WKD bullet bra, must try one! Hope you had a happy Christmas.

Stefanie Valentine said...

Hi lovely, hope you've had a good Chirstmas and new year and enjoyed your holiday. I have an award for you over on my blog! xx

Post a Comment