Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wiggle Wiggle

This is my final find from 'The Way we Wear Vintage Fair' - The Boy calls it my "First Lady Dress" and I'm inclined to agree! I love it for its understated elegance; the glare in the photo obscures it somewhat but it's a gorgeous soft pink with a slightly raised pattern, and the neckline is also unique. I believe it's from the early 1960's.






















This is also the last time you'll be seeing my hair so long - tomorrow morning I am going for the chop! I've been rockin' the Rita Hayworth thing for a while, and although I still love it, I'd like to try something different. Summer feels like just the right time to have it short. It'll definitely be breezier with the hot weather (and if it looks terrible I know it'll have grown out by the time I'm back from holidays, haha!) Wish me luck; I've had long hair ever since I was a child and I'm terribly nervous about the change!

3 comments:

Gingeyginge said...

A change will do you vintagely good! lovely dress

Andi B. Goode said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see your hair! How exciting.
And I love the dress.
-Andi x

Enken said...

Wow that's a great dress! So lucky! We have the Way we Wear fairs here but I have never made it to one... silly me!

Post a Comment