Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock

There was always a third party present in the marriage between my mother and my father, and that man was Elvis. My mother raised me on his music and his movies, and they still bring a smile to my face. Summer feels like just the right time to dance to his tunes - so here is my Jailhouse Rock inspired outfit, accompanied by some (terrible) dancing! Don't judge me D: I can't help myself when it comes to Elvis!






Outfit Details

Top: Supre
Capris: Route 66
Shoes: Target











I tried something new with my hair today - I apologize, the photos aren't very clear, but do let me know what you think :)
Behind me you can see the heirloom I've already put dibs on - an Elvis clock, from our family trip to Graceland when I was little.

He swings his legs to keep the time! Just perfect <3

5 comments:

THE BIG MAMA INTROSPECTION said...

Me too i want a family trip to Graceland !!! ;p
The capri suits perfect.

Zombie Dimples said...

I just love those pants.

RecordCollector said...

Love those pics lol!
A female Elvis!!!

Andi B. Goode said...

I love Elvis!
I think your outfit is amazing and your hair looks great.
-Andi x

La Petite Rouge said...

there is nothings better than the king himself!

Post a Comment